Passionate About Life | Family

Friday, February 24, 2006

+ Son | Postergirl Puffy

Puffy in Orange Peel
Another update on our family's significant other.

Puffy, our Dwarf White Winter Russian Hamster.

She is making good progress living with us. We get to know more about taking care of hamsters and she has now recognised us.

Puffy in Danish's palm ready for her cheese treatsIt was interesting to know this when my son had to bring her to class Wednesdays and Thursdays for Pet Day.

She was let loose on the Recreation Table with the whole class surrounding the large table. She kept returning to Danish's palms amongst all the open palms layed on the table.

Puffy enjoying her cheese treatsThe class acknowledged that she now attaches herself to a familiar scent, that is Danish's. He was so proud and very glad that Puffy has accepted us.

She has now wanting to eat something different and varied than her standard Hamster Food of seeds and tiny biscuits. Her favourite is definitely cheese. Will never turn down one.

Puffy with distant cousin in the limelightOther treats include apples and orange saps which she will eat straight away instead of storing it in her pouch at the back of her mouth.

This cute creature has no choice but to endure more photo sessions from me and my son.

Puffy enjoying her orangesCell-phones cameras, digital cameras and camcoders. All on standby, ready to snap whenever she does something new or just cute.

Facinating little "fur-ball". Cannot help but love her.

2 Comments:

  • I used to have a pair of hamsters too before I had my grandson. They were named Tarzan and Jane. I bought it from a local store and they had been with me for almost 2 years. I loved them a lot. According to my list they should not be placed under direct sunlight, draughty places and never to be given garlic as this is poison to them. If you have an email can send you the how to take care and what not to do. Mine bore children of 6. They were all given away to close friends.

    By Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD, at 3:23 pm  

  • Hello Friday's Child,

    Thank you for sharing that info. I would be grateful to receive more tips on this. Just click the Envelope Icon below my posting for my email address.

    Thanks again for stopping by and sharing. Have a wonderful weekend!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home