Passionate About Life | Family

Saturday, January 28, 2006

+ Life | Peanuts Character

Peanuts, my childhood favourite cartoon characters

Surfing blogs to blogs and finally landed on Ry's Justme & My Midnight Thots with this Peanuts Character ID. Answer a few honest questions about yourself and it will in return flash you your cartoon character. Cool!

This is the only cartoon movie that I actually went to watch when I was a child, in my whole life of movie-going life to date.

I asked my Son and Wife to take the test too. Here is how "Peanuts" we are!

Linus
You are Linus!

YES! That's Me!

For the longest time, I always identify with his character. Though I sometimes think that Linus should do something about it to come out of his shell, I have yet to see him daring enough to do it, except for a few tentrums thrown here and there.

Woodstock
You are Woodstock!

WOW! That's my son Danish for you!

He is always up to something new, and pursue it tirelessly. Always so easy to make friends like a "friends magnet" with the many children know him and calling his name to say "Hi" whenever we are outside, but he tends not always to remember theirs. Though he will go lengths to help his friends.

Woodstock
You are Woodstock!

Surprise, Surprise! That's my wife Azi!

She is unique in her own lovable way. As loyal as a partner can be. She cannot stand for copy-cats, always wants to stay true to herself. Always busy with new things for the family. For herself - a new budding business she is nuturing and gathering more friends in the process.

Which Peanuts Character are You?
Brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

  • I did that test too. I am going to post the results in the future.
    I like Linus. It must be exciting living with 2 Woodstocks.

    I thought I would be a Charlie Brown but I'm not or so the test says.

    By Blogger Carol, at 1:42 pm  

  • Great! Will go over to your blog to see which Peanuts you are.

    Very interesting! They are of the same temperaments but of varied interests - son likes high-tech, while wife likes creative work. I'm in the middle.

    I love Charlie Brown and I am somewhat like him too.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 10:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home