Passionate About Life | Family

Saturday, September 17, 2005

+ Outings | Simply 12

Elgin Bridge 3 Street Lights overlooking Financal Centre

Like the title states, my wife and I celebrated our 12th Wedding Anniversary with a simplicity. Wow! Has it been that long?

Went to one of our favourite makan spots in Circular Road for a simple meal together, just the two of us. A Malay buffet style dishes. I had my favourite Nasi Goreng Kampong while she had Fried Kuay Teow.

Savoured our food amidst a calm surrounding and then headed for the Satchi's House where she picked her handbag.

She decided for a handbag to use daily for work at her kiosk at OUB Centre. Since she already has a Satchi's Business Document Tote bag, she matches her new handbag with it.

Turned out the Satchi's House was having a special offer that day, with a further reduction which made the buy really worth.

I decided to buy her another handbag of her choice. She delightedly chose a ladies backpack style, suitable for when we go on tours.

Had a walk along the river and just talked, snapped some photos with my Sony Ericsson S700i cell phone for memory. Nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home