Passionate About Life | Family

Friday, February 10, 2006

+ Son | Puffy's Twin?

Puffy on my Desk with Micorsoft Mouse keeping company
With the rain outside, we are all being kept inside. Sigh.

As I was blog-surfing, I can hear my son talking to Puffy, our Dwarf White Winter Russian hamster. She has been sleeping all day and become active at night. Guess she is awake today and restless too.

She has been climbing the grill of her cage that normally signifies that she wants to go out for a while. That is her signal to us that she wants out, but exactly what she wants after that is anybody's guess.

Danish finally figured out what she wanted. Treats. Her favourite is definitely cheese. So while he went off to the kitchen to get the cheese, Puffy was left on my desk.

MS Mouse & Puffy chatting"Hey look! Puffy's friend!" my son quipped. Oh yeah...

Rodent family. My Microsoft Wireless Mouse and my son's buddy, Puffy.

Good photo opportunity when Puffy was enjoying her treat beside her electronic twin.

Puffy can remain cute, but the MS Mouse must do work for me. After she had her fill, she took a nap in my son's clasped palms.

And soon Danish himself fell asleep on the sofa with the song of the raindrops outside. Cozy...

This is lame! We cannot be kept indoor for long, we will go insane. We are sunshine people.

Rain, please give it a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home