Passionate About Life | Family

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

+ Life | Teal Green

You Are Teal Green

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts the strange habits you may have.


Another quiz link from Sister Celtic's - Life On Lopez Island blog. I do agree with most of what is said here.

"One of a kind" person sounds a bit scary to me. I would rather blend-in and not stick-out like a sore thumb in a crowd or room. I cannot stand the attention if singled out.

"Making the impossible possible..." I wish it is mostly true.

"Offbeat... but don't scare people away" I scared a lot of people in my lifetime plenty, me included.

"Warm personality..." I try my best sincerely, without faking it. A genuine interest to at least make someone feels nice about the day or themselves, even if it will last a few seconds. My wife says there should be more of me when I give a positive perspective of something unpleasant happen two week ago.

Now for the next interesting quiz out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home