Passionate About Life | Family

Monday, March 06, 2006

+ Life | Happy Hedonist

Starhub TV Viewing Personality Test
No, nothing sexual. Just a description of my personality test after I took a survey in Starhub's new cable Smart TV.

No, not "X" or even "R" rated cable TV shows. Not in Singapore you will not! It is the new DVD Recording cable TV program over broadband lines. The ability to record TV programs simultaneously as you watch other shows.

Guess it is old news to certain countries that already have it, but an exciting here. And will be the first ones to try out if chosen when launch mid this year.

Anyway, the best thing about the survey after pages of questions on my viewing habits and likes and dislikes, the survey gave out an accurate summary of me.

WOW! Read what it said:
Starhub Smart TV Survey
A spontaneous and dynamic person, you don't presume to know what the future holds - and like it that way. However, the eternal optimist in you likes to believe that tomorrow will be better than today.

You seldom make plans, and can be quite allergic to routine. Keenly attuned to the possibilities of each new dawn, you are quick to recognize and capitalize on opportunities.

In your downtime you like to switch off, kick back and zone out. You tend to be highly receptive to new technology, and easily excited by novelty. A childlike sense of wonder heightens your enjoyment of new products - 'wow' is a word that often falls from your lips.

Your enthusiasm is contagious, and you enjoy sharing your discoveries with others. You like to keep abreast of innovations, and preferably one step ahead of them. The cutting edge is your comfort zone - you wouldn't be seen dead sporting an 'old' model of anything. (Unless of course it's 'classic' or 'vintage'.)

Your big personality attracts an adoring fan club.

You are a passionate lover... of life.

I agree every word it said. Most probably it is a standard answer to each combination of questions answered, but it described me so accurately, that I was stumped for a while. The last line is what this blog has been about, all this while!

The person who created this is truly gifted.

Let's see if my wife and son can give the survey a go too.

5 Comments:

  • Imran,

    Thanks reading your bloggs and the comments you put on mine make the day better. You are a friend and if your are in Hawaii look blog me and my wife and I will invite you to dinner.

    By Blogger Alex, at 12:51 pm  

  • That was a nice info about you. This is similar to the DNA test.

    By Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD, at 1:11 am  

  • Hello Both,

    Thank you for coming in.

    Alex | Anytime Bro. Have always wanted to visit Hawaii. The beaches and scenery on TV are all breathtaking. Lucky you to call it home.

    Thank you for the invite. Will take you up on it some day.

    Congrats again with the new home.

    Friday's Child | I was pleasently surprised to read something that described me perfectly from a Cable TV survey.

    It caught me off-guard from the viewing-habits questions that I answered.

    Have a good week!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 8:49 am  

  • The description fit you well! :)

    By Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart, at 9:56 am  

  • Hello Andrew,

    Thank you for coming in today. I am happy to actually see me, being described fully in one sitting.

    Not sure about the "adoring fans" though, but it still just amazes me.

    Have a good weekend!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home