Passionate About Life | Family

Saturday, May 13, 2006

+ Son | Xbox Games

Takashimaya Shopping Centre | Toys Department
Since last night, my son has been playing Sudoku Pro electronic game I bought for him yesterday.

From "What is Sudoku?" to "I am at level 20 now!"

That was fast! I'm impressed. His mind works wonders to me.

I have yet to figure out the secret method of how to play the game, while he has already beating the time and getting scores beyond 700 points in the shortest portable time limit.

Anyway, a promise is a promise. We went to Takashimaya again late afternoon today.

Xbox Game | Predator Concrete Jungle XBox Game | Crimson Skies Xbox Game | Conkers Live & Reloaded

Like yesterday, the Xbox corner was packed with parents and their children, and teens; all crowding the corner, busy picking out the best titles.

The offer of 3 titles for S$50.00 is too good to miss, so I had to buy them for my son. He picked Crimson Skies, Conkers - Live and Reloaded, and Predator - Concrete Jungle.

The last two titles are rated 17 and 18 for violence. I overlooked that. I can understand Predator, but cute little squirrels that is Conkers with violence is beyond me.

Lots of blood and gore, I presume.

Got me a little concern here, so I have to "play" the game with him to rate for myself how gory these games can get for a 10 year-old boy.

Takashimaya SC | Danish with KFC DinnerWe had dinner at KFC, just opposite MacDonald's. Danish had Shroom! double helping of mushrooms on beef burger, while I had the new Spicy Burger meal - which was a let down.

Firstly it was not spicy at all, and secondly, it was so small, it is fit for a child. Fortunately, I ordered an extra Hot Wings - 3 spicy drumsticks to fill my stomach.

Tampines Mall | Danish at Sri Nada Barber ShopOff we went back to Tampines - to Sri Nada Barber Shop on the 4th floor of Tampines Mall for both my son and me to have our haircuts.

Nice to know that my barber for today was a bodybuilder too, so we exchanged training tips, talked about protein supplements used, the good gyms around our area and the ones we had trained in before.

Had a good day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home