Passionate About Life | Family

Sunday, July 10, 2005

+ Birthdays | Cakes & Wishes

Celebrated my 39th Birthday this year 2005.

Had a quiet one with my wife and son at home. They gave me a surprise birthday cake after dinner.

My wife came out from the kitchen holding a birthday cake with my son trailing behind her, both singing to me a Happy Birthday song.

My son had with him a gift for me. This year he did something extra special for his Dad.

He hand-made a trophy from blocks of wood he searched and found. Painted them with bright and cheerful green, orange and red poster colours, and glued them together to resemble a trophy.

On it he wrote "This is to the best Dad in the whole world, Ayah" in black marker. He pasted a piece of paper with "Ayah's Excellent Award" on top of it, like its on a pedestal.

A creative work that is original to show his love for me. I am touched by his efforts.

My wife gave me a battery operated Braun Traveler's Shaver for my birthday gift. It was exactly what I needed since my last electric shaver broke down, and I had to use the razor that I hated every morning.

The birthday cake was indeed a good sweet desert for 3 of us. Life is sweet, Life is good. My love to my wife and son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home